new Helix-gnome packages

Hi,

I just upraded the Helix-Gnome deb packages. Here are the *new*
sources.list line
deb http://hadess.net debian/helix/$(ARCH)/
deb http://hadess.net/ debian/contrib/$(ARCH)/
deb http://hadess.net/ debian/perso/$(ARCH)/

All were compiled using XFree4 debs from Branden. Source are included,
just browse under /debian/

Here are the list of packages that do not work and that you should get
from idorulabs.free.fr
----
bonobo downgraded to 0.23
gnome-vfs upgraded to 0.4.1

fixed gtkhtml-0.7 (dependency over pspell-ispell, should be libpspell)

removed:
eog (can't compile, incompatible with gconf's current version)
abiword (is crap, can't compile because of gnomeprint...)
ghex (can't compile, don't remember why though)
memprof (libiberty missing, is the same 0.4 version anyways)
xscreensaver (i don't have GLU devel so I can't compile the *GL savers)
gnome-iconedit (gnome-print related again)
medusa (gnome-vfs incompatible...)
evolution (needs medusa)
----

I think this is the last time I do this helix-gnome compilation. Such an
amount of packages, and they don't have any Build Pre Requisites line
making it impossible to script or anything... Peter Teichman told me
that he would fix all this, and that the Debian/PPC would be included in
the list supported ny Helix Gnome.
Mail him with a nice (!) message saying that you'd like to have Helix
Gnome on Debian/PPC.

Achtung, I included a new ppp in the contrib dir. It works fine for me,
but it was compiled by myself from the woody package. ymmv.

Have fun.

PS: If someone is a guru in dpkg-scanpackage, i'd like to hear the magic
commands to make my life easier. I have trouble to find the apt lines
corresponding to the scanpackage command i use...
--
/Hadess
http://hadess.net