Mozilla M18 menu doesn't display text

I compiled and regularly use Mozillia M18 on potato. When I click on a web page to get the context-sensitive menu (which somehow maps to my "end" key) I get a menu but there is no text. Does anyone know how to fix this or should I search for a bug list on mozilla.org? There seems to be nothing wrong with the menu. After several tries, I figured out which "blank" menu item from the top brings up the "Save this page as..." dialog box. It's the fourth one from the bottom.

Thanks,

Taro