Book Recommendations...

Hi all!!!  I installed Debian Linux on my Macintosh and I was looking for
book recommendations for a beginner user.  The most I know about Linux/Unix
are the basic commands like ls, chmod, and cd. (I love shell accounts...)
I'm getting really tired of switching to MacOS so I can use the Internet as
a reference and there are many common questions I'm sure the book can answer
that the community doesn't have to.

Also, XFree86 3.3.6, FB_Dev, and Gnome doesn't seem to work properly when I
try to run X Window.  Is there a configuration script I need to edit or
create?

please email me privately if this does not benefit the list. Thanks.

peace,
--markemmanuel

                    -o)  "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"  (o-
                    /\\    Markemmanuel F. Rodriguez   //\