ybin 0.27 online

I have released ybin 0.27, it can be downloaded from:

http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/ybin/ or
http://penguinppc.org/usr/ybin/

Changes from previous versions:

* Much improved bootscript (ofboot), now has more OS menu options,
including GNU/Linux, MacOS, MacOSX, Darwin, and the option to boot
directly from the CDROM, Network or into an OpenFirmware prompt (see
the docs for how to configure this).  The Forth code is also much more
compliant to the OpenFirmware spec.  Thanks to iNOUE Koich! for
writing new Forth code.

* Problems with menu/yaboot output not being visible on recent iMacs
should be fixed.  (if not please let me know)

* New file locations, yaboot and ofboot are now installed into
/usr/local/lib/yaboot/.  Compatibility symlinks are created in /boot
as necessary by make install.

enjoy.

--
Ethan Benson