Re: [warn] exim broken in woody

On Thursday 12 October 2000 23:24, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> OK, I can confirm that the current exim package (probably anything after
> -3.1, in fact) is broken in woody.  It has something to do with libc6 - I
> can't debug this at the moment, so I'd appreciate it if someone else could
> try to track it down.
>
> Dan

since this wasn't made clear and I got bitten by it thinking mine was working
- it continues to recieve fine. But, every message you *send* is getting held
and not sent out because of DNS problems.

You can retrieve a working version fron the 'testing' release at
http://auric.debian.org/~ajt/dists/testing/binary-powerpc/mail/exim_3.12-10.deb

once you've downgraded, you can use exim -bp to see what's all in the queue
(ie, all the messages you've sent that weren't delivered) and exim -M to
redeliver them all.