debian: lpr wont suppress headers

I'm using Debian-2.2 on Intel and PowerPC platforms.  I am using
magicfilter and lprng (couldn't get lpr working on my PowerMacs).  It
prints fine but I always get a header page printed.  lpr -h does
suppress the header page correctly but I don't want to have to type this
everytime.  I have put the :sh: option in my printcap which should
supress the header page but it doesn't.  What do I have to do to
suppress the header page ???

Here is my /etc/printcap.

rlp|Remote printer entry\
        :lp=:\