Helix GNOME Updates?

 Also gnome-panel is being delayed. It is the last bit of that new
 GNOME which appeared in Debian 2.2 for the Intel platform but did
 not get to appear for PPC. Furthermor, gnome-print is being labeled
 as obsolete; as if it were discontinued. Since I am in the topic,
 I am having serious difficulties in reading pdf files; are there any
 chances to have Adobe AcrobatReader for PPC?

 Sergio