Re: XView bug/PPC machines available for developers?

Martin Buck wrote:
> XView probably does a few weird things with varargs there. Is there
> anything special on powerpc to be careful about regarding varargs with
> glibc 2.1?

I ported XView several years ago on an M88k machine. Yep, they do
looooooooots of weird, non-portable and non-standard things with the
varargs.
Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact details, but basically I
modified
each varargs using function to use only the standard C features. They
aren't
that many, all the stuff is doable for a day.

Regards,
-velco