Bug with anXious ?

Hi,

I installed  Debian GNU/Linux (potato) on a Prep PowerPC (Motorolla 604)
In text mode everythings is fine.

I tried configuring X windows by using anXious. Its configuration processed was smooth as
the video card is detected correctly as a svga.

While calling startx, the Xserver complains that i should put "fbdev" as the device in the "Screen" section of XF86Setup.

I then replace device "svga" for device "fbdev" in that section.

Now, the Xserver still does not start. The messages is

Fatal error
open_framebuffer : failed to open /dev/fb0 (nos such device)

Does anybody have some idea ?

Laurent