Re: xconfigurator or something

Supposedly, X 4 and X 3.x don't conflict, except for XF86Config. So if you
back that up, you shouldn't have problems switching between the two
versions. Look at the README's accompanying X 4 to make sure I have this
straight.

|   Nathan Ingersoll             |   Computer Science/Mathematics         |
|   mailto: ningerso@d.umn.edu   |   University of Minnesota-Duluth       |
|   http://umn.edu/~ningerso     |   http://www.d.umn.edu                 |