Re: X Free

I have to use the same settings as my frame buffer? How can I get around
this, I wanna run something like 1024 x 768 or perhaps 1280 x 1024.
Both of these modes with 16 bpp (or as high as I can get away with).
With a matrox g200 (I think that's what it is, I got the thing just a few
days ago), what Xserver should I even be using?

XFree on ppc is very uh, weird to say the least.

Thanks.