Downloading Debian from European Sites

 Hi,

 some time ago I reported that www.uk.debian.org is not an UK
 site, as it is in fact a site in the east coast of the USA.
 Today I am reporting that the situation is as it was, and that
 other European sites are very slow. sunsite.org has a very good
 mirroring system in London UK but is not in sync with the main
 distribution. I am not aware of who is in charge of this, but
 if you do, please forward this mail to him/her. I propose the
 creation of one (1) Debian site in Europe, in replacement of all
 the others. The money spent in managing all the sites will be
 spent for managing this super-site, for improved performance.

 Feedback welcome,
 Sergio