Helix GNOME, report of compilation

Hi fellow PPC users,

Here I make a report of the status of the .debs I compiled over the week-end and
will (very soon) make available. I CC'ed Peter Teichman, as he seems to be the
current maintainer for the Debian packages. I recompiled most of Helix GNOME for
Debian/PPC.

First the 2 packages that I can't include in their current state:
- abiword package is definitely broken. You can't compile it, as dpkg build
system removes executable permission on the install_debian.sh script. If a fix
is made available shortly, I'll include in the pack.
- gtk-themes contains themes engines already compiled for x86, bad, bad.

These are the ones that I had problems compiling:
- gnome-pilot needs gob, gnome-pilot-conduits needs gnome-pilot, and no official
package exists.
- gnome-iconedit (and gnumeric I think) need liboaf.
- Memprof (and MOL) are missing libiberty.h in the binutils-dev, that has
already been reported.

I hope to have all of these latter packages included in the upload, as well as
Evolution. Hope this helps.

/Hadess