Re: Helix Evolution any one?

hadess@writeme.com wrote:

> Hi Tuomas et al,
>
> Does this mean that we can expect Helix Gnome debs for powerpc real soon ?
> Because I nearly finished compiling all of the debs, only the gtk-themes
> wouldn't be included (because they contains engine themes precompiled for x86).
>
> Should I keep on ? Or wait a bit for everything to be done ?

Any chance there'll be debs for potato when this happens? My x86 systems
are now a strange mix of frozen and unstable, as I don't want to run
Woody to get the Helix desktop. It seems a little odd that Woody is the
only Debian release supported, while Redhat's equivalent unstable tree,
Rawhide, is not on the list.

- Adrian Cox, AG Electronics