Re: compiling 2.2.17preX under Lombard

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 11:19:42AM +0100, Sergio Brandano wrote:
>  I get the following message when compiling this current tree.

> drivers/usb/usb.a(usb_scsi.o): In function `scsi_probe':
> usb_scsi.o(.text+0x1fa4): undefined reference to `scsi_unregister_module'

In the kernel configration, you either need to turn off USB SCSI support,
or turn on SCSI support.  This is a consequence of the configuration
dependencies not working all that well.  USB SCSI is under the USB
configuration menu.

I recommend turning off usb_scsi, since it doesn't work very well in the
2.2.x kernels anyway.

David Brown