Re: XF4/Mach64, with a Rage LT Pro?

Josh Huber wrote:

> How's the XF4 support in terms of mach 64?  I'd like to get support for my
> WallStreet going.

You'll need a kernel patch from Michael Schmitz to correct broken OF PCI
memory ranges.

I have built the ati driver for my latest experimental tarballs:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/daenzerm/download/XFree86

Notice the big fat warning in the readme though: It hasn't been tested! There
is a (rather small) chance it works (AFAIK no PPC specific work has been done
on the driver), but you have to be prepared for a hard crash.

But I'd really like to hear from someone if it works.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS