Re: New experimental X 4.0

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> >The other important thing is support for the latest PowerBooks in the r128
> >driver.
>
> Did you use my patch or did you fix the r128 driver yourself ? Also, did
> you already submit the patch to xfree ?

Yep, I submitted the patch that is in my binaries, it basically just adds the
missing PCI IDs. As you have replied to my post on atidevel, I assume you've
seen it :)

> (I didn't submit mine yet, I was planning to do so once I've fixed the
> PLL/BIOS probe)

You'll probably have something better than I, so go ahead.

Michel

--
So many Christians, so few lions.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS