Re: The system logs me out!

On 25-Maj-00, you wrote:

> Previously Bj?rn Johansson wrote:
>> Bear: You've been idle for 126 min.
>> You'll be logged off in 30 sec unless you hit a key
>> Debian Gnu/Linux 2.2(frozen) amigaforever tty2
>
> What shell are you using? It might be a `feature' of your shell.
> (I know that at least tcsh can do this, zsh probably can as well).

I'm using Bash. That's the same thing C.M. Connelly told me, so I looked
at the files(bash.bashrc, csh.cshrc, csh.login, and profile files in /etc)
he mentioned but couldn't find anything. I looked for logouttime=xxx or
something like that. If they have used some cryptic term for this logout-
thing then I *might* have missed it.

--
Kind regards  Björn "Bear" Johansson

http://bounce.to/amigafreak