Re: Where are the Netscape 4.7 Debian PowerPC packages

Renaud Dreyer wrote:

> Any idea where I can find the Netscape 4.7 Debian PowerPC packages?
> I'm really sick and tired of 4.6 constantly crashing on me and
> leaving stray processes behind, that have to be killed by hand. I
> can't find Kostantinos Margaritis' packages anymore, they used to be
> at:

I used to be a big fan of netscape, but the more I use it the more I start to
hate it.  Only because it is a big memory hog and drags my system down.  Mind
you, I am using it in conjunction with Enlightenment and Gnome on a 166MHz
laptop.  I wish all the netscape components were seperate processes rather than
threads.  If one of the threads has large timeouts, the other windows becomes
useless.
I tried Mozilla but it seems very slow.
Still it would be good to have the powerpc version of communicator packaged on
the main debian web site.