Re: how to report installed packages by size?

>2) are you aware that ppc binaries are available from ftp.mozilla.org, and
>weeklies (or so) from http://southpole.penguinpowered.com/)? They are
>built on
>debian by yours truly... if you just need a more recent one, I'll upload a
>new
>one to southpole tonight.

Cool, I was not aware...  I'll check it out.   I looked on mozillazine, but
the nightly builds were only for x86 Linux...

>3) if you're the kind of person who just likes to build from source (hey, I
>am) are you intending to build a fully debug-symboled mozilla (which takes ~1
>gig btw). if not, use --disable-debug (and probably --enable-optimize if you
>want it to be fast) and the size requirements should be ~350 megs instead.

No, I just wanted something I could run to check out the current state of
mozilla,  I might try the --disable-debug just for fun to see what I get.

-raf

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////