Re: Xpmac.rev10

Let ask a better question. I've seen reference that say Xpmac requires
special kernel options, can someone comment on this? Also, Xfree86Fbdev
stuff that I get from the debian network install seems VERY slow, as if
there is no accelleration at all. What's the status on performance in this
arena? Thanks!

---
Todd M. Shrider			tshrider@one.net
				tshrider@valinux.com