Re: ppc bootflops and iso's?

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Hartmut Koptein wrote:

> > I got the boot disks I used from
> >
> > ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-powerpc/current/
> >
> > I think there are some experimental (more recent) ones floating
> > around--check the archives for URL's.
> >
> > I don't know of any iso images.  I have a fast connection, so I just
> > used tasksel and apt-get for everything.
>

> Try this:
>

>  http://ftp.kando.hu/ftp/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/
>

> from   http://cdimage.debian.org/potato_pre.html

Are these images bootable? Because the newer Macs (Bondi G3's, iMac's and
G4's) haven't got any floppy-drives. And to make things even "better",
BootX doesn't work with the AGP-G4's.

/David Weinehall
 // David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander      \\
//  Project MCA Linux hacker        //  Dance across the winter sky //
\>  http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/    </   Full colour fire           </