RE: i386->powerpc cross compiler

I've generated a powerpc gcc 2.95.2 crosscompiler on an i386 platform
without any problems.
And I use binutils-2.9.5.0.16

try:
#!/bin/sh
CFLAGS=-O6 CXXFLAGS=-O6 /usr/src/gcc-2.95.2/configure --prefix=/usr \
--host=i586-unknown-linux --build=i586-unknown-linux \
--target=powerpc-unknown-linux \
--with-cpu=603e \
--with-headers="/usr/powerpc-unknown-linux/include" \
--with-libs="/usr/powerpc-unknown-linux/lib"

# --enable-languages="" --with-newlib

Patrick LERDA