Re: Yaboot & tftp Boot

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000, FASSINO Jean-Philippe
<jeanphilippe.fassino@cnet.francetelecom.fr> wrote:

>Does i must use bootp or can i assign server IP directly on yaboot.conf ??

You must use bootp since the IP must be configured to be able to retreive
yaboot.conf via TFTP. It is possible to use a local yaboot/yaboot.conf
doing tftp for the kernel, and in this case, it could be interesting to
configure the IP directly in yaboot.conf. However, I don't know if it can
be done with OF (we are using OF built-in bootp/tftp).

Ben.