Re: compiler optimization? something else?

> > While a Powerbook for Marc would be nice, I'd like to mention that Debian
> > has one PPC machine online. Access is by request, I CC: debian-admin
>
> Is this still true ? last month i wanted to use powerpc.debian.org to build
> Xfree, as i stupidly burnt the disk i used to build Xfree on, and have no more
> place for it on my home machine, but was unable to access it.

Well, the Debian web site says it's still available on request. It appears
to be down though. I hope for an answer from -admin on this.

Anyway, I forgot to add SuSE to the list of corporations that probably
have build machines on the net. They, too, might be interested in
supporting somebody.

	Michael