Re: [PowerMac] pdisk for Debian?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Ethan Benson wrote:

> does it really matter? this software is obviously unmaintained
> upstream. I would say just make it available elsewhere, say
> linuxppc.org if linuxppc.com ever makes good on thier word and gives
> that site to the Linux community in general.

They are, really they are. :)

> what would be really nice is if someone would make some improvments on
> this utility, its quite buggy and lacks some useful aspects such as
> being able to change an existing partition's type...  (don't ask im not
> a programmer ;-))

What for?  Personally, I think it would be more useful to combine
traditional fdisk, amiga-fdisk and pdisk into one program (The HFS
specifics could be grabbed from perldisk.  iirc brian went and rewrote
parts that he needed to).

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/