Re: package update lag on powerpc

> I feel like I've answered this question a thousand times....
>
> There is a build daemon now, but only for potato, and I do not have
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
               not now, i've setup one for powerpc from mid 1998

> time to fix all of its failures by hand.  There are also packages which

That was the main reason why i cannot do it anymore; i have no 12-18 hours
per day anymore.

The buildd automates many things, but not all.

> build but present warnings which indicate serious problems, and I mark
> to look at later.  I've posted the list a few times.  No one else seems
> quite inspired enough to look at them, either.
>
> Non-us is a whole other problem - I have not yet established if I can
> legally upload to non-us under the crypto regs, and Hartmut has not had
> time for his buildd lately.

The buildd should work for only non-us stuff, but it will build currently
also free/main :-(

Thanks,

   Hartmut