Re: [PowerMac] pdisk for Debian?

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> It seems Debian does not provide pdisk, neither in the "disks-powerpc"
> directory (where the MacOS version could be useful), nor in the base system
> for PowerPC.

If you really want pdisk, you can get it from linuxppc.

> Is it for a licensing problem? I know no other gratis program to share a disk
> between MacOS and Linux partitions.

AFAIK, pdisk is a freeware program from redhat, that was ported to macos.  pdisk
is freely available from linuxppc.

> PS: does anyone know if www.mklinux.apple.com is gone for good? The DNS still
> contains a MX, but that's all. I had to use a Japanese mirror to get pdisk.

ppclinux.apple.com

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org