Re: List of Web pages explaining concrete installs?

On Friday 18 February 2000, at 21 h 20, the keyboard of Hartmut Koptein
<koptein@inwestnet.de> wrote:

> > Is there something like that for the Macintoshes? A page listing the pages of
> > people who succeeded on installing Linux on such or such Mac and giving
> > details?
>
> Please write one and send it to me, i'll put it then onto the web-page.

Ask and thou shall receive:

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/powermac7200/

Public call: I would really like to read such pages, to see what I did wrong
:-) I've found nothing, even for other Linux distributions.