Re: Still can't get accelerated console with aty128fb!

Even more documentation on my problem. Here is the output of fbset -i:

mode "1280x1024-75"
    # D: 134.989 MHz, H: 79.970 kHz, V: 75.019 Hz
    geometry 1280 1024 1280 1024 32
    timings 7408 227 69 38 1 112 3
    hsync high
    vsync high
    accel true
    rgba 8/16,8/8,8/0,8/24
endmode

Frame buffer device information:
    Name        : ATY Rage128
    Address     : 0x84000000
    Size        : 16777216
    Type        : PACKED PIXELS
    Visual      : DIRECTCOLOR
    XPanStep    : 8
    YPanStep    : 1
    YWrapStep   : 0
    LineLength  : 5120
    MMIO Address: 0x80800000
    MMIO Size   : 8191
    Accelerator : Unknown (32)

Is the "Accelerator: Uknown (32)" a sign of problems? maybe there's
no acceleration at 32 bit?

Here are the relevant lines in dmesg:

MacOS display is /bandit/ATY,Rage128o
aty128fb: Rage128 [rev 0x2] 16M
Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 160x64
fb0: ATY Rage128 frame buffer device on /bandit/ATY,Rage128o