FBDev X and Graphics

I just completed my first powerpc install of debian and X is doing some
weird stuff.  Whenever it draws a graphic, it always skews it, kind of like
italics.  Im wondering if anyone else has experienced this quirk and more
importantly if anyone knows how to fix it.  The box is a ppc7200 and im running
the Frame Buffer version of X68 instead of Xpmac.  I really couldnt get Xpmac
to work, it complained about not being able to find fonts even though i had
all of the fonts needed for X.  I even checked that the paths were right.

Well, if anybody has a clue about the weird graphics id apreciate any help.
--
David P. Reese Jr.
daver@gomerbud.com - gomerbud@ductape.net - dpreese@calpoly.edu