Re: confused by yaboot

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000, Hartmut Koptein <koptein@inwestnet.de> wrote:

>Benjamin:  is this fixed now for powerpc's with msdos fs-type?
>
> Two solutions:  yaboot reads also yaboot.con or rename it to
>                 yaboot.cfg

No, not yet. I've been busy with other things and I forgot this one. It
would be interesting to test the behaviour of OF MS-DOS filesystem with
yaboot.conf (will it try to load yaboot.con, or won't work at all?). I'll
try to get this fixed this week with a fallback mecanism (I can't easily
detect that we are on a FAT fs yet, but I can try to load yaboot.cfg when
yaboot.conf fails).