Re: w3m

Matt Porter wrote:

> Please file the bug against libgc.  I looked at this a while back and found
> it was in this library it uses for garbage collection...sorry I forgot to
> file a bug report.

I had an issue w/ the garbage collector last year, while trying to compile
gEDA.  The fix was to just disable garbage collection.....atleast the way to
compile the program was. Obviously the fix is to figure out why garbage
collection is broken on ppc for some apps...

You could try that, I don't remember the exact configure command (probably
something like --disable-garbage-collection), and have of course since lost the
email from the maintainer...

> w3m really rocks, it would be nice it somebody could find a solution since
> it's doubtful the i386 maintainer will solve this powerpc specific bug.

Ahh, if only I was half a capable programer :-)

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org