Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

Moin Haggie,
On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 01:12:22PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> as you all may know, the console-data arch-detection routine is broken.
>
> Powerc and m68k need some tests, i've not changed any of the m68k code, it
> is the source from console-data.config.
what do you want us to do with it?

> For the tests:
>
> print "Arch ist: $arch\n\n";
Arch ist: m68k

> console-data.config:
what do I do with this?

At home I allways this, I allready wanted to complain again...

Configuring packages ...
Please report this bug: no keymaps described for architecture m68k/ amiga 2000

PS not sure how much mail I lost today, the var dir of the mail server is
full, redirecting everything again to a save machine...

Christian