Re: RS/6000 and other systems

I've tested the instlation floppies on a mac8500.

Currently the rescue floppy is unreadable.

when you fdflush /dev/fd0 it gives you error 115

When you install the base system, it reads the first floppy you stick in
the computer just fine, but after that it thinks every other disk is the
first disk.

bit new to the linux seen, but if testing anything on either a g3, 8500, or
6500 mac is useful at all let me know, and i'll be happy to do the tests