Re: PCMCIA

Hubert,

I am going through the same situation with my PowerBook.  At the moment,
I am running LinuxPPC 4.1.  I just installed the pcmcia-3.0.8.src.rpm
from ftp.linuxppc.org (don't remember the exact dirctory it was in :( ).
I unpacked it using rpm -U pcmcia...

The pcmcia module is loading, and when I dig around in /proc I can see
serial or modem in one of the slots.  I still haven't started talking to
it yet, though, as I can't seem to find the /dev its using.  /dev/ttyS0
is still going to the built in ethernet/modem.  Let me know if you have
more success.

Best wishes,

Marcus
marcus.cole@noaa.gov