Re: Newbie Debian Questions

> I've been investigating the possibility of getting some form of Linux up
> and running on my rev. A iMac for about a week now. Unfortunately, my
> knowledge of *nix is weak, having never seriously worked with the OS. As
> you all know, the learning curve for *nix is steep and I've been having
> quite a time sorting through all of the information available on the web
> regarding Linux for PPC.

 The docu is a problem. I'ld like that you all give me some step-by-step
install experiences for all kind of machines (mac and non-mac).

Where are the problems, what does work, what not.

Matt: What about the MTX (not mtx+) ide initialisation bug? Is it fixed?
      Should we put two boot.bin versions for this on the cd?

Thanks,

    Hartmut