i'm in trouble

Hi all,

i've currently some problems

 - tervola (the autobuilder) isn't online

I installed the autobuilder on my own system, but after the hacker meeting
my computer was down and the harddisk of my laptop died also :-(
The problem is, that i have no good kernel versions for my chrp box, the
one i use now has a bad bogomips value (half of the real value) and so the
clock and some other programs doesn't work (one of the biggest problem is,
that it doesn't resolve) and all newer versions of the kernel aren't
compileable (2.3.x) or doesn't start (2.2.x).

Geert: could you put a working one into your ~bin directory (with ppp support)?

Someone other here with a chrp box?

Tervola (or powerpc.debian.org) will hopefully be back next week with a better
net connection (10Mbit splitted from 155Mbit).

Thanks,

  Hartmut