Re: Lam2 on PowerPC

Greetings!  There is a known bug in the latest upstream stable lam,
which it sounds like you're running into here.  The developers have
sent me a beta, which works great here.  The have asked me to wait for
their next stable release before uploading to Debian.  I just sent
them a followup note on this.  If I don't hear back soon, I'll
probably upload the beta, as that seems to be the most stable version
I've yet encountered.

Take care,