Re: Request another powerpc compilation of libforms0.89

Matt Porter wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 12:59:38PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > A few days ago, I uploaded another, hopefully fixed, bersion of
> > libforms0.89_0.89-2 to master.debian.org:~psg/.  It's supposed to
> > build on powerpc (it's the only non-i386 we currently have the
> > non-source library for).
> >
> > I emailed Matt about it, and have had no reply.  He must be busy
> > (although I have lost the copy of the email I sent him, so
> > perhaps I messed up and never sent it), so would someone mind
> > downloading the source, trying to build a binary package for
> > powerpc (it's a drop-in replacement for libforms0.88), perhaps
> > even try recompiling some simple XForms app with it (xcolmix for
> > example).
>
> Sorry, I have been busy with non-userland issues.  :)
>
> Anyway, I'll do a build

Thanks.
>                         except there is nothing at
> http://master.debian.org/~psg/

Sorry, I meant they were in directory ~psg on master.debian.org

I have moved them to http://master.debian.org/~psg

[Further exchanges can go off-list, now that people know this is
 done]

Thanks again,  hope everything is okay this time.

Peter