KDE problems

I have built recent snapshots of the KDE libraries and KOffice. It was a pain
in the arse, takes a huge amount of virtual memory.

Now I get error messages of this kind when I try to start any of the KOffice
apps:

kword: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/local/kde/lib/libkimgio.so.3:
R_PPC_REL24 relocation out of range

kchart: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/local/kde/lib/libcutesti.so.1:
R_PPC_REL24 relocation out of range

What's wrong? Can I do anything about it?

Michel

--
Everything you know is wrong.  But some of it is a useful first approximation.
Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net