bug reporting?

Here's a question I've had for a very long time...

Do I send mail to the BTS for bugs against powerpc? Or is that
effectively for the x86 maintainer only?

I've checked the bug report page, and havn't found my problem:

It seems that the only user who gets the proper menu (the one generated
by the menu package) in X11/blackbox is root. All other users get the
blackbox default.I don't know if it happens in the other windowmanagers
as well, but definately with blackbox. I double checked the permissions
that I could find, and nothing looked out of place...

Anyways...suggestions are welcome.

-Jeremiah Merkl