Re: XFree86-3.3.4

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 09:54:05AM -0400, Simon Piette wrote:
> Sergio Brandano wrote:
> >
> > Hey there!
> >
> > You know there is a binary ppc version of the new XFree on
> > ftp.xfree86.org?
> > You know there is no debian package for it?
> >
> > Sergio
> >
> You'll find RPMs in
>
> ftp://devel.linuxppc.org/users/trini/
>
> You can use alien to convert them.

There is already a 3.3.4 debian package also, not sure if it will compile
cleanly for ppc, but i guess yes. Will it be autocompiled ? or should i try to
do it myself. My syjet died on me this month, so i have no way of transporting
stuff from my work machine to my home machine, making things a bit difficult
for me to compile X. That said 3.3.5 is out, will it be debianized soon ? Maybe
i will wait for that ? Did anyone try 2.9.15 ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER