Re: powerpc

On x86 tech the CPU has only like very, very few registers, and     so it
really needs the next instructions FAST, so a change on the system bus
makes a lot of a difference, but on RISC, that has lots of registers,
that might not be the case, isn't it?

That is what I need to find out, because even POWERBOOT has 66MHz bus.....