Re: Printing, USB and Centronics...

> That is,
> assuming USB is working in the PowerPC under Linux or shortly will be.

USB works alright, just in very limited amounts. As far as I am informed the
current version of the USB interface that most of the market goes by is 1.16 ...
however, as far as I know, the current kernel or the current drivers on Linux
(and on PowerPC the only drivers that exist are for the Apple Keyboards and
mice) only support USB 1.0 so I highly doubt that your little adapter system
will work. You could of course try the ethernet way: use a print server or
parallel-to-ethernet adapter to link up the printer to your macs ethernet port
(providing it has one) and set the printer up as a network printer.

Happy huntings!
    -CC