Linux on IBM RS/6000 43P - Help!

Hallo,
I'm trying to get in touch with someone that HAS done this.
I know there should be at least one out there!
I also know many are trying ... let's build some sort of community.

I'm trying to install Linux on an IBM RS/6000 model 43P @ 100Mhz.
I've been able to install LinuxPPC R4.
Now I wanted to install R5 or Debian - no success.

Main problem is boot / install image : I've found a lot of boot images, but none is working for me.
Some of them are R4 version and can't handle R5 install.
The R5 ones have some problems with the scsi adapter.
It seems that 2.2 kernels correctly detect the scsi adapter, but then some test
fails and they detach the adapter.
Result is no disk and no CD.

Has anyone a working boot image with installer for this HW ?
Where I can find some good and pertinent piece of information ? And the files too !
Any help will be appreciated.

P.S. I'm doing this in spare working time ( lunch, late evening ... ), but I volunteer for testing !

--- Technical
IBM 7043 43P 100Mhz, 64Mb RAM, 2x2.1 Gb SCSI disks

Thanks!

--
 Alberto Varesio - AIX Support Professional             Phone: +39-011-41581-11
 EDIST Spa          >>> Crack RC5-64 Moo @ <<<          Fax:   +39-011-41581-80