Motorola MTX

Has anybody got Debian installed on a Motorola MTX? I've got a project
for which the hardware is a good fit (7 PCI slots, on-board SCSI and
ethernet, same cpu as my embedded targets), but I want to be reasonably
sure about the software before I place an order.

I'm pretty sure the kernel supports it, but I'm looking for a recipe for
starting with a shrink wrapped motherboard and scsi disk, and ending up
with a stand-alone booting system. I can attach floppy disks, SCSI
CD-ROMS, serial consoles, and NFS servers as required during the
installation.

- Adrian Cox, AG Electronics