Re: Ready to install on a G3 laptop. What's the current procedure?

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, bigj wrote:

> I have put together a detailed page on how to put debian on a G3.
> It's located at http://scw.ucsd.edu/~bigj/pbg3linux.html
> I'd like reviews etc.

bigj, please accept my appologies for duplicating your work.  A minute or
so after announcing my page, it occurred to me that a page on a similar
theme had crossed the list.  I checked my list archive, found your page,
read it, and discovered that we were discussing much the same thing.

I hope the credit line that appears near the top of my page is acceptable
to you.

Thanks.

--
William Ono <wmono@home.com>                               PGP key: 0x93BA6AFD
 fingerprint = E3 64 C5 43 3E B3 2D A6  C6 D7 E3 45 90 24 78 DE = fingerprint