Re: accelerated fbdev X server ...

On Tue, May 11, 1999 at 03:57:48PM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 1999, Sven LUTHER wrote:
>
> > i did put the XF68_FBDev executable for the X server with geert's fbdev accel
> > patches at :
>
> This uses the xc-19981210 diff, or is there something newer then that now?

No it still is the same patch, ...

i don't think there will be a newer one, since Geert is pretty busy right now,
and anyway, 3.9 will obsolete this stuff soonly, ...

I have submitted this patch to Xfree to be included in their enext 3.3 release,
and will send the same patch to the X team ...

i had to do some patch editing to have it work with the other debian patches.

Also there is the macintosh support in xkbcomp, does anyone use this stuff ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER