libreadlineg2

Hello folks.
I'm new to this mailing list, so I don't know whether this is a known bug or
not.
The current uploaded libreadline2g (AFAIR 2.1-13) crashes on my system,
causing bash to go sigsegv at once. I'm going on with 2.1-12 which works
pretty well, and so I cannot upgrade both bash and netstd to their latest
version.

Ciao,
Illo.

Ilario Nardinocchi, nardinoc@CS.UniBO.IT - Computer Science Adept since 1982
                    illo@mclink.it

Know-nothing-bozo rule:
The views expressed above are entirely mine and do not represent the views,
policy or understanding of any other person or official body.